FARMER JONES ACADEMY CIC AND OUR TRADING TITLE “FORYOU TRAINING” UNDERSTANDS THAT THE INFORMATION YOU TRUST US WITH IS IMPORTANT TO YOU, AND WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING AND RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY.
This policy explains how, when, and why we collect your personal information during the course of providing services to you and under what circumstances we may disclose your personal information to others.
- We only collect personal information about you where it is completely necessary or you have consented, and we ensure that we only collect information that we need.
- We will not send you marketing material unless you have given us permission to do so.
- We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
- We use third party suppliers to help us provide an excellent service to you. Where we share personal information with those suppliers, we have the appropriate contracts or controls in place, which will assess the security of their processing arrangements.
- We will protect your personal information with an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures.
- You have rights to your information. These are detailed in Section 9.
- We will endeavour to keep your personal information only for as long as we have to.
- If you have a complaint, please see how to contact us in Section 12.
- If you have any questions about how we process your information, please see how to contact us in Section 14.
- What information do we collect about you?
We need information about you to provide contracted services (eg delivery of training) or to send you information where you have specifically opted in to receive that information.
This includes personal information about you such as:
- Email address
Where necessary, (eg for training use) we may also collect the following information:
- Postal Address
- Telephone number
- Why we use the information about you?
We collect your personal information for a number of reasons:
To complete contracted arrangements with (eg delivery of training), provide you with information you have requested, improve the products and services we offer, and inform you of other products you may be interested in.
To process your information we rely mainly on the following legal bases:
Performance of a contract: The use of your information is necessary to any contract that you have with us.
Legitimate interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as to provide you with the most suitable service, website experience, emails or newsletters, or to improve and promote our products and services, along with administrative, fraud prevention and detection and legal purposes.
Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time, by changing your subscription preferences or contacting us at the address provided at the end of this Policy.
- How will we use the information about you?
We use the personal information we collect for a number of reasons. These include:
- To deliver a contracted service to you (eg delivery of training).
- Where necessary, we’ll use your information to verify your age and identity.
- We also use your information to help us improve our products and services, our prices and our customer experience through analytics, reporting and testing.
- We may use your information to contact you, if we need to inform you of any changes to the service we provide to you.
- For general communications such as marketing information and news.
- Information that we share
We may have to share your information with third party service providers in certain circumstances:
- Where required by law, we will share your information with third parties such as law enforcement agencies and regulatory or Government bodies. There are some instances where we need to share your information with third parties to help us detect and prevent criminal or fraudulent activities.
- In order to deliver our contracted services to you, we will share your information with third parties (e.g. training verifiers and our contractors including SDS and SVQ etc.).
- If you contact ForYou Training or Farmer Jones Academy CIC through social media, your information will be shared with our social media management platform providers.
- We may also share your information with third party organisations who help us to research and analyse our product and service offerings, so that we can continue to provide you with the best possible service. You may opt out of this by contacting us using the details provided at the end of this Policy.
We would like to send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you. We will collect your information for marketing purposes, if you agree, when you contact us or provide your personal information through the ForYou Training website or its associated social media sites.
To stop us contacting you for marketing write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We work hard to keep your data safe. We use an appropriate combination of technical and organisational measures to ensure, as far as reasonably possible, the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information at all times. If you have a security-related concern, please contact us using the details provided at the end of this Policy.
7. Information we collect through your use of our website
Cookies help us understand how you use our websites, view our products and respond to our advertising, so we can tailor direct marketing and enhance our overall product and service offering to you. When you visit our website, we may record your device information including IP address, hardware and software used, general location, and when and how you interact with our websites.
This information is retained and used to note your interest in our products and to improve customer experience.
When we provide services, such as this webpage, we want to make them as useful as possible. When delivering services over the internet it is common practice to store small amounts of information on your computer or phone. This information is stored by your web browser in small files called cookies. Cookies serve a number of possible purposes:
- speed up websites by avoiding sending the same information every time
- measure general usage of the website to help us improve
- recognise returning visitors so we can highlight new / changed information since your last visit.
You can block/remove cookies using your browser.
There are two main types of cookies, first party and second party.
First Party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled directly by us and used to provide information about general usage of our site.
Third party cookies: these are cookies used by other companies’ tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Google Analytics and Facebook Like buttons have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
Cookies used on this site
First Party (foryoutraining.com) Cookies: Cookie Name: wordpress_fa, wordpress_logged_in, wordpress_test, wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1 These cookies are used by our content management system to monitor the previous pages you visited in order to tailor each page to better suit you, and to monitor which geographic location you wish to view.
Google: Cookie Name: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _cfduid, pref, _ga, GAPS, HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID, NID, SID These cookies are used to collect information about how people use our site in an anonymous form. This helps us see how the website is used. They are also used to provide Google Plus “+1” functionality.
9. Your individual rights
You have a number of rights with regards to the personal information that we hold about you, which you will have provided as part of contacting us or taking up a service with us.
Right of Access – You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. We will provide you with this information once we have verified your identity.
Right to Rectification – We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct, update or remove information you think is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to Erasure – You may also ask us to erase your personal information from our systems, in certain circumstances. There are some specific circumstances where the right to erasure does not apply and we are permitted to hold your data. We will explain the reason for this at the time, should this occur.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please write to us at email@example.com , outlining your specific request.
10. Retaining your data
We will endeavour not to keep your personal information for longer than we have to for us to fulfil our obligations to you. Where it is not possible for us to delete your data, we will ensure the appropriate security and organisational measures are put in place to protect the use of your information.
11. Other websites
This website contains links to other websites.
Farmer Jones Academy CIC and it’s Trading Title “ForYou Training” is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
We work hard to ensure that your personal information is treated safely and securely. However, if you have a complaint, write to us using the details provided at the end of this Policy. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (see https://ico.org.uk).
14. Who to contact in relation to processing of personal information at Farmer Jones Academy CIC or our Trading Title “ForYou Training”
Farmer Jones Academy CIC controls the processing of personal data on its systems. If you would like to discuss anything in relation to this policy or how we handle your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also talk to a member of the team by calling our office on 01862894358